Banksia Tourist and Park Home Village is perfectly located within the Perth area. It is very easy to discover what Perth, Fremantle, Rottnest Island or the Swan Valley have to offer, whether you are driving yourself or using Perth's public transport system. You may choose to see the City of Perth, Historic Fremantle or Guildford, the ever popular Swan Valley or many other must see attractions. Below are just a handful of places to see while you are visiting the Wildflower State.
The amazing Swan Valley Wildflower and Wine Region is only 10 minutes away
- This region also caters for restaurants, chocolate factory, arts, crafts, beer boutiques, supa golf, maze and much more
- Take a bus into Perth and experience the beautiful Kings Park, Perth Mint, Perth Zoo, Swan River and much more
- Come and enjoy the delights historical Fremantle has to offer from the never ending cafe strip to the amazing boat harbor to the Fremantle Markets
- Book a tour over to Rottnest Island or just a pleasant wine tour along our precious Swan River
- Go and have a picnic at the unique, exotic, tranquil and heritage listed Araluen Botanic Park
- Other must see destinations include Historic Guildford, Lesmurdie Falls, John Forrest National Park and the massive Whiteman Park
- Ask our friendly staff for a discount card and enjoy a day of golf at the well regarded Hill View 27 Hole Golf Course next door
- Book other major tours into the Pinnacles, Margaret River, Albany, Wave Rock and many other great Western Australian destinations
We can book you next travel destination down south or up north and you can just relax and enjoy the peacefulness of the surroundings.