Park Homes for Sale
Banksia Tourist Park is set in a semi rural setting on the base of the Gooseberry Hill National Park. This tranquil park is only five minutes drive to Midland and two minutes drive to the neighbourhood shopping centre in Helena Valley. Feel like you’re in the country but only 18kms from Perth CBD. There are bus stops at front entrance going to Midland and Cannington. Within 5 minutes of the New St John of God Hospital Midland and comprehensive shopping precinct with lots of things to do and see.
Banksia Tourist Park offers:
- Security – A secure carefree environment with a boom gate at the entrance
- Lifestyle – A great lifestyle whether you want to mingle with the Banksia community or just relax in the wide open spaces
- Leisure – Enjoy our great range of facilities from our social club hall, swimming pool and many other facilities
- Maintenance – Enjoy the homes and gardens large enough for you to enjoy without the hassle of maintaining huge gardens
- Visitors – Enjoy the choice of our fully self contained accommodation for your visitors
Park Home Overview
Rent of Land: All residents pay a weekly rent on the land that the home is positioned on.
Electricity Charge: All residents pay electricity to the park at a rate set by the Caravan Park Industry plus a weekly reading charge. Rebates may apply for part of this fee.
Water Charge: All residents pay for water usage to the park every 6 months. The rate varies from time to time and is set by the park in conjunction with the Water Corporation rates.
Other Utilities: All residents pay their own Gas and Telephone to the private companies.
Caravan/Boat/Furniture Storage: Banksia has a variety of storage solutions from parking your caravan or boat to storing furniture in our secure storage area. Fees apply.
Centrelink Rebate: Residents may be entitled to a rental rebate from Centrelink. Any prospective resident should enquire about rental assistance and this will vary on each individual circumstances.
Application Forms: All prospective residents must meet with management prior to signing any sales contracts. All prospective tenants must fill in an application form for management to assess.
Rent Review: Rent reviews are on the 1st July of each year.
Leases: All incoming residents must complete and sign a Periodic Lease Agreement.