Banksia Tourist Park is perfectly located within the Perth area, making it easy to discover what Perth, Fremantle, Rottnest Island, Perth Hills or the Swan Valley have to offer whether you are driving yourself or using Perth’s public transport system.
You can see and explore the City of Perth, Historic Fremantle or Guildford, the ever popular Swan Valley or any other of Perth’s must see attractions. Below are just a handful of places to see while you are visiting the Wildflower State.
The amazing Swan Valley Wildflower and Wine Region is only 10 minutes away.
- This region is packed full of attractions, including restaurants, the chocolate factory, arts, crafts, beer boutiques, supa golf, maze and much more
- The Margaret River Chocolate Company‘s Swan Valley factory is just 13km North, with free entry and free tastings it makes an enjoyable outing for the chocolate fans out there.
- Head through the Hills to the Core Cider House, just 25 minutes away for a scenic dining experience overlooking the orchards.
- Take a bus into Perth and experience the beautiful Kings Park, Perth Mint, Perth Zoo, Swan River and much more
- Another enjoyable day out can be found with the Perth International Arts Festival, check out their website to see what they are hosting during your stay in the area
- Come and enjoy the delights historical Fremantle has to offer, including the never ending cafe strip, the amazing boat harbor and the Fremantle Markets
- Book a tour over to Rottnest Island or take a pleasant wine tour along our precious Swan River
- Have a picnic at the unique, exotic, tranquil and heritage listed Araluen Botanic Park
- Other must see destinations include Historic Guildford, Lesmurdie Falls, John Forrest National Park and the massive Whiteman Park
- Enjoy a day of golf at the well regarded Hill View 27 Hole Golf Course next door
- Book other major tours into the Pinnacles, Margaret River, Swan Valley, Albany, Wave Rock and many other great Western Australian destinations
We can book your next travel destination down south or up north, which means all you need to do is relax and enjoy the peacefulness of the surroundings.